By SEED SPOT Board Member Sentari Minor
Entrepreneurship is a powerful path to equity – a wonderful way to uplift and strengthen communities.
There are few organizations that understand and harness this power better than Phoenix-based SEED SPOT, a global Top 5 Private Business Accelerator known for its work with over 2,000 impact-driven entrepreneurs. Since 2012, SEED SPOT has been a disruptor and innovator in the social impact space and this Fall marks a decade since its founding right here in Phoenix.
To celebrate a decade of impact, SEED SPOT is hosting a 10th Anniversary Showcase and venture Demo Day at the Herberger Theater in October. As a passionate board member and mentor committed to developing underserved entrepreneurs, I am excited to share with you the top five reasons to join me on Thursday, October 6th:
- Be Inspired – You will be amazed by the eight incredible and diverse entrepreneurs who will share their stories and solutions to problems facing communities worldwide. As a sneak peek, you can meet them here: [Link]
- Be Reflective – When is the last time you sat in a theater, taking in tales of transformation? With everything happening around us, take some for the positive and reflect on all the good we are doing in the historic and intimate Herberger Theatre.
- Be Connected – Meet local mentors and community leaders who will connect you to an influential network of opportunity.
- Be Social – Join me at the VIP reception where you’ll be able to mix, mingle, and enjoy a special pre-show event.
- Be Supportive – Cheer on world-changing founders and donate to create a better world around you. Dollars will go to another 10 years of supporting social entrepreneurs.
If you want to celebrate your Phoenix pride while championing underserved entrepreneurs: buy your tickets today.