We help your venture grow. Fast.
The Impact Accelerator provides entrepreneurs with a platform to take their ventures to the next level. SEED SPOT prepares you and your venture for the due diligence process, focusing on helping you get more proven traction and impact for your business.
The program lasts eight weeks and meets twice weekly in the evenings. Unlike the vast majority of accelerators, SEED SPOT takes 0 percent equity in your company.
How It Works:
We help you succeed at your venture by providing hands-on support for:
- Building high-growth and high-impact business models
- Surrounding yourself with support
- Creating a winning team
- Gaining traction with strong go-to market and customer acquisition strategies
- Modeling robust financials
- Establishing and nurturing investor relationships
What does the program do for my venture?
By participating in the 8-Week Impact Accelerator, your team gains:
- Preparation and connections to raise capital
- 1:1 expert mentorship to help you scale your venture
- Pro-bono legal support
- Membership to a global community of impact-driven entrepreneurs working to address the world’s biggest challenges
- Insider knowledge from investors, seasoned entrepreneurs, lawyers, accountants, and other experts
- PR opportunities for you and your business
- Access to SEED SPOT’s investor and funder network
- The chance to win up to $15,000 in unrestricted grants at SEED SPOT's Demo Day
The SEED SPOT Impact Accelerator application process has been designed to help you think thoughtfully about your venture and help SEED SPOT make sure we can provide you with the most robust and actionable support. The application is a two-phase process - first, a written application of 15 questions pertaining to your venture and your founding team. The second part is an invite-only interview.
We suggest downloading the application to write your answers before uploading to the application page. This makes sure you have all the information in one place!
Applications Open: Monday, November 4th
Early Application Deadline: Friday, December 6th*
Final Deadline: Friday, January 10th
* = you are guaranteed an interview with our selection committee
Program Start: Monday, March 9th, 2020
Launch Party: Thursday, March 12th, 2020
Demo Day: Tuesday, May 12th, 2020
$1,000 per venture (up to two members of the venture can participate)
what are you