The SEED SPOT Full-time program is perfect for the entrepreneur that has started their business and wants to take it to the next level.
What to expect
- 15 weeks of training
- Deep dive on business model
- Branding, legal and operations
- In depth weekly coaching
- 1:1 Mentoring with multiple mentors
- Leadership development
- Financing opportunities
- Raising capital
- Media exposure
- Access to $10,000, 0% Loan
- Accredited investor event
- DEMO DAY - Big Audience!
Application Process and Criteria
The SEED SPOT Full-time application process happens over 3 phases. The goal of the application process is to ensure that our programming will provide each entrepreneur with the best resources available.
Phase 1: Short Application
- DC Early Application Deadline - 3/10 (You will be guaranteed Invite to Phase 2)
- DC Regular Application Deadline - 3/24
Phase 2: Online In-depth Application
Invite-Only Application that dives into the deeper aspects of your business.
Phase 3: Interview
Invite-Only interview with SEED SPOT community members.
- Passion to solve a specific problem in the world
- Early signs of market validation
- Open to receiving support from a variety of mentors, advisors, and content experts
- Coachability. We look for entrepreneurs that are open to feedback from mentors, advisors, SEED SPOT Staff, but most importantly customer feedback!
- Desire to positively impact the world
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive cohort and know that not every entrepreneur has the ability to afford our Full-Time program.
- We offer a limited number of full and partial need based scholarships for entrepreneurs
- During the final stage of the application, the applicant will have the ability to demonstrate her or his need