Pro Bono Matchmaking for Social Entrepreneurs
Inspired social entrepreneurs are working around the world to improve education, fight disease, combat global warming, protect civil rights, and lift individuals out of poverty.
For every grand challenge, there are dedicated social entrepreneurs working on creative solutions.
The mission at the Lex Mundi Pro Bono Foundation is clear: social entrepreneurs will be more successful at tackling the worlds’ biggest challenges if they have access to quality pro bono legal advice from lawyers in the Lex Mundi global network. Social enterprises will scale faster, serve more people, expand more quickly to new territories, raise more money, and have greater success. We are lawyers helping social entrepreneurs change the world.
How to ACCESS THIS ALUMNI BENEFIT
- Fill out this alumni resource intake form.
- If you’re eligible, you’ll fill out Lex Mundi’s client intake form
- Complete a 30-minute phone screen with Lex Mundi Staff
- Lex Mundi shares your project with law firms
- Matches are made based on subject matter expertise and geographic jurisdiction
- If a firm agrees to take on the pro bono project, Lex Mundi makes an introduction, and the firm and client begin their work together.