Turn your business idea into Reality
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
11 AM-3 PM EDT // 8 am-12 PM PDT
PITCH NIGHT: OCTOBER 7, 2020, 6:30-7:30 PM EDT
This Military Spouse Entrepreneur Virtual Launch Camp is an online program specially designed for military spouses who are exploring the field of entrepreneurship and want to turn their business idea into reality.
In one fun, productive day, you'll join a community of other military spouses and start your entrepreneurial journey with SEED SPOT! Receive training, tools, and expert guidance to help you generate revenue and find customers.
The flexible career you've always wanted is waiting for you.
The Military Spouse Entrepreneur Virtual Launch Camp is perfect for:
- Military spouses who are exploring the idea of starting their own business
- Idea-stage entrepreneurs taking their first steps
- Ventures with a few customers and aiming to grow
- "Solo-preneurs" seeking community and support
- Small business owners looking for inspiration and innovation
This program is designed specially for military spouse entrepreneurs in partnership with Military Family Advisory Network.
Attendees will tune into this live program from home using a computer, mobile phone, or tablet. Collaborate with other military spouse entrepreneurs in virtual small groups throughout the program, and celebrate your journey with a virtual Pitch Showcase at the conclusion of the program! No technical skills required.
This program has reached capacity.
Join the waiting list and we'll let you know if a spot opens up!
Launch Camp Program
Tuesday, October 6th, 11 AM - 3 PM EDT
Uncover Your Market Opportunity
- Determine the Problem You Will Solve for Your Customers
- Calculate the Size of Your Target Market
- Differentiate from Your Competitors
Get Inside the Mind of Your Customer
- Understand Your Customer Segments
- Reveal Key Messages to Attract Specific Customers
Create a Profitable Business Model
- Outline Revenue Streams
- Consider Pricing Structures
- Outline Business Costs
Make a Plan for the First Version of Your Solution
- Launch within 2 Weeks
- Design a 3-Month Next Steps Plan
Prioritize Opportunities for Early Seed Capital
- Review Funding Options
- Understand Funding Channel Pros and Cons
Develop a Community Pitch Presentation
- Create Your Elevator Pitch
- Develop a Slide Deck to Get Support
- Prepare for the Community Pitch Showcase Event!
Community Pitch Showcase Event
Wednesday, October 7, 6:30-7:30 PM EDT
Special Event: Celebration Pitch Showcase & Award Ceremony
- Present Your Business Idea to Friends & Family
- Receive Acknowledgement & Encouragement
- Become a SEED SPOT Alumnus with Lifetime Alumni Benefits!
What to Expect
- Instructive training sessions with hands-on workshops
- Learn from experts and local community leaders
- Receive the tools and instructions to launch your new business
- Join a collaborative community and work in virtual breakout groups with others
- Access to 1:1 support and coaching in office hours
- Concluding pitch showcase & celebration event!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Technology & Access
In Partnership With
Director of Entrepreneurial Education, SEED SPOT
Entrepreneur Support Manager, SEED SPOT
JOIN THE WAITING LIST
"There was an abundance of advice, resources and support to meet each "boot camper's" needs and although we were all at different stages in our businesses, SEED SPOT met each of us where we were. This program is a must for any entrepreneur!”
Sarah Sanchez, Beneficial Beans, SEED SPOT Alumna