Why Our Work Matters
Our curriculum places impact at the core of the entrepreneur's business model. Our goal is to learn about the entrepreneurs desired impact and provide training, support, and tools that lead to the desired impact. Our assessment process includes impact surveys and case studies that teach us the breadth of impact created by supported ventures.
Download SEED SPOT’s 2017 Impact Report
Our mission: Social Impact
Of Ventures still in Business
Schools and Youth Organizations Impacted
of Students Feel Confident in Ability to Solve Social Problems
How We Approach Impact
Our curriculum places impact at the core of the business model. Our vision challenges us to learn about our impact and to develop impact practices that contribute to continuous quality improvement. Our system to assess impact includes surveys and studies that teaches us the breadth of impact created by supported ventures.
We aligned our organizational, program, and social impact indicators with the standard impact metric taxonomy, IRIS. View our IRIS profile.
- Business & Leadership Training
- Access to Mentor Network
- Exposure to Content Experts
- Connections to Local Resources
- Business Exposure Events
- Alumni Network
- Improve Social Services with a Product, Service, or Technology
- Interact with Local Resources
- Create New Jobs
- Target Underserved Populations
- Accelerated Businesses
- Strengthened Business Leaders
- Healthier Business Ecosystems
- Connected to Capital Raise and Grant Opportunities