Equip Students to be Leaders of the Future
***CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT IF YOUR TEAM IS ADVANCING TO DEMO DAY ON MAY 15TH***
What future do you want to build together?
SEED SPOT Schools is on a mission to educate, train, and support the next generation of problem solvers.
We've developed turnkey curriculum that integrates entrepreneurship, STEM, and design-thinking to equip students with the 21st century skills necessary to create market-based solutions to social problems.
Partner with us to join the ranks of innovative and cutting-edge schools nationwide transforming their students into proactive leaders of the future. We can't wait to work with you!
Programs We Offer
Explore: Intro to Impact-Driven Entrepreneurship
A flexible 20-lesson program designed to help students:
- Identify social problems
- Understand root causes of systemic issues
- Explore what it means to be a social entrepreneur
- Connect with community mentors
- Launch mini-ventures to address problems affecting their local communities
- Virtually compete against national Explore students
Build: Designing an impact-driven business
A year-long course designed to help students:
- Utilize design thinking to assess social problems
- Understand root cause analysis
- Assess individual strengths and form diverse teams
- Ideate and prototype solutions
- Build business models, cost, and revenue structures
- Form pitch decks and compete at Demo Day to win cash prizes
Learn about the benefits of teaching high school students entrepreneurship
SEED SPOT PARTNER SCHOOLS
Over the 2017-2018 school year, we had the privilege of partnering with the following innovative schools: