Launch Your BUSINESS Idea with SEED SPOT
Welcome to the world's largest home for impact-driven entrepreneurs! This is a place for every entrepreneur and aspiring entrepreneur--no matter your stage or background--to launch and lead a successful new business.
NOW'S THE TIME TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
Get a glimpse into 2-Day Launch Camp and SEED SPOT's formula for impact in this recorded info session
UPCOMING 2-DAY LAUNCH CAMPS
SEED SPOT is committed to protecting the community while continuing to support impact-driven founders. SEED SPOT has transitioned programs to a virtual format. Learn more about SEED SPOT's response to COVID-19 here.
We are proud to offer a discount in partnership with #OpenWeStand. Please use the "Partner Referral ID" code OPENWESTAND to take $100 off of your Launch Camp Registration.
IS THE 2-DAY LAUNCH CAMP RIGHT FOR YOU?
2 Days of Acceleration
- 4 hour interactive group sessions
- Breakout afternoon assignments to accelerate your progress
- Access to 1:1 support and coaching in office hours
- Concluding pitch showcase & celebration event!
What to Expect in this Interactive Virtual Program
- Tactical Business-Building Workshops
- Individualized Feedback & Coaching
- Small Group Breakout Rooms to Collaborate with Peers
- Digital, Interactive Workbook
- Welcome Kit in the Mail (arrives by program date when you register at least a week in advance)
- Speed Mentoring with Experts from SEED SPOT Mentor Network
- Virtual, Celebratory Pitch Showcase with Awards
- Intuitive Video Conferencing Platform
"Finding out about SEED SPOT was life-changing for me. I would wish SEED SPOT's mentorships and education on all the entrepreneurs starting up - all the people who have this idea in their mind or who are trying to right the wrongs of society like I am."
Sheila Iyengar, Founder of the Nagi Foundation
"My biggest challenge in starting my business was figuring out how to get from Point A to Point B. In just two days, SEED SPOT gave me a lot of confidence and connections. They answered all of my questions and really empowered me. I know I can always reach back out if I get stuck."
Andrijan Smaic, Founder of Sustain Bars