"Health is health so take care of your mental health like you would your physical health. One simple tip rest, eat, be grateful for what you have and train for what you want."
I have spent my life's work in Public Health developing Prevention programs to help families get youth to adulthood successfully. My areas of focus are community problem solving, youth risk, and mental health.
* Prevention strategies available to 1,047,000+ school-aged children in Arizona
* Reduction in School Violence
* Decrease in Youth and Adult Suicide
* Decrease in substance use
* Increase in online safety for families
International experience in 13 different countries on 5 different continents working in poverty reduction, microfinance, permanent agriculture, disaster relief, farming and equity in education.
Born and raised in Los Angeles I avoided negative risks myself and instead became a nationally ranked prep track and field athlete before becoming an All American Collegiate Track athlete at Arizona State University. Track and Field is still one of my passions